Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Interfaith Event #6

Just thought I would drop by real quick and let you know that the sixth Interfaith Event is now posted. I haven't been able to type mine up yet, as computer time for me has been scarce and expensive, so I will give you the links to the posts that have been put up. I will be posting mine when I return home next week.

In the mean time, hop on over to the blogs of Mike, Jon, Jeff, and Matt (post not up at the moment of writing this) to see what they have written regarding the following question:

What is your view regarding the meaning and the role of faith? What importance
does it play in your community and in your daily life?

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've just tagged you for a Thinking Bloggers Award. For more information, please visit this entry on my blog.