Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pagan Blogs

The Pagan blogosphere has had many new additions recently. Here are a few blogs that I have noticed:

First, L.A.PaganChick is back with her new blog Labyrinth: A Pagan Blog. From a recent entry:

Go to any bookstore...Borders, Barnes & Noble, Waldenbooks...head to the New Age section and you'll come across at least 60 books that are about Wicca/Witchcraft, spells, meditation and the like...if you're lucky you'll come across maybe 5 books that slightly give reference on how to integrate your faith into your everyday life. Maybe you'll come across one book on prayers or a book that contains ways to get through the struggles in your life while leaning on your pagan faith.

Sara Sutterfield Winn has been writing at Pagan Godspell. In a recent entry, she mentions Pagan Graves found in the Vatican.


Luna at Stars For Eyes had this to say about Healthy Living.


Card-Table Gypsy at Scarlet Mountain Spirits answers the Witches' Weekly question about mentors.


Moonie at My Aberration talks about who will be remembered at Samhain.


(BTW - I hope that you all had a wonderful Samhain.)

5 comments:

Mutableblue said...

thanks for the new blog links..since I've been slacking on keeping up my pagan blogs page... ;)

moonie said...

Thanks for mentioning me :-) I wondered why I was getting visitors from your page today! I want to thank you for what you write about as well - in the short time that I have been visiting your site, I have learned quite a few things.
Big hugs,
Moonie

Ligeia said...

Wow! Look what you've been up to!
I will have to check out a few of these.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! ;-)

Luna said...

Thanks for the plug! Samhain was awesome -- going to a public ritual tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to.