Friday, September 08, 2006

An Opportunity

When I went on vacation last month, I decided that lack of posting for almost two weeks was not an option. So I decided to have a guest blogger. I knew that it would be a big responsibility for someone to post on a blog that was not their own, so I knew that I needed just the right person. There were a few people that I was in contact with and asked them if they would be interested. From there, it turned into an interfaith event with three guest bloggers. The last guest bloggers (Nixie, Bjorn and Mike) handled the responsibility beautifully and I appreciated all the time and effort they put into their posts.

In the beginning of October, I will be going on more grad school visits and so I am going to open up another session of guest bloggers. Do you think you're up to the challenge?

What I am looking for:

1. Three or four current bloggers (6 months experience or more)
2. Each will be of a different tradition/religion
3. Ability to express their tradition's viewpoint of certain topics using their experience and knowledge
4. Willingness to monitor comments left on their posts and reply back
5. Willingness to respect the focus of this blog (if you are from another tradition) and not post negative viewpoints of Paganism
6. No ranting
7. Willingness to post on two or three topics


Because this is a Pagan blog, one of the guest bloggers will, of course, be Pagan. Other than that, I am looking for others who would like an opportunity to discuss certain topics on religion (from their own viewpoint) as an interfaith event.

If you are interested, send me an email and we'll talk.

No comments: