Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Comparison of Wicca and Christianity

I found this comparison chart at ReligiousFacts.com. Although it is very simplified, I think it is a good starting point for comparing the two religions. Spend a few minutes looking the site as it is well put-together.

Some of the religions represented on the site are Wicca, Christianity, Baha'i, Judaism, and sikhism. I do think that the section on Wicca needs to be expanded a little as it seems a little sparse. What do you think?

2 comments:

Catherine Vocalist said...

That's an interesting chart. True, it is a bit sparse and could be expanded on but it's simple and comprehensive for those who don't know anything about Wicca and are looking to find out the basic differences between wicca and other religions. Wicca is a rich, rich religion, so much can be shown and this chart just gives the bare minimum. It's ok I guess.

Sojourner said...

I guess I was talking about the other pages about Wicca, not necessarily the comparison chart. There just isn't much there as the author most likely is not Wiccan/Pagan and doesn't know much but the basics.

What I would like to see is people getting more information than the basics.