Saturday, January 06, 2007

Guest Bloggers

I leave for New Orleans in just a few hours, but I want to let you all know what is happening over the next week. Last August, I had three guest bloggers take over my blog while I was on vacation. This time around, I don't know if I will have internet access, so I invited the same three bloggers back to write again. This time they are joined by a fresh voice so there are now four perspectives instead of three.

First, we have Mike from Unknowing Mind representing the Buddhist faith. Next, we have Angela-Eloise from Blogickal representing the Wiccan faith. Next, we have Bernulf from Expanding Inward representing his Heathen tradition. And last ( but definitely not least), we have Jeff from Druid Journal who is representing Druidry.

Our guest bloggers have chosen several topics to write about from the perspective of their own tradition. Make sure to join in on the conversation and leave a few comments for our guest writers. I hope you enjoy this next week!

1 comment:

Bernulf said...

Thank you, Sojourner, for another opportunity to post in your blog - I look forward to this week, and look forward to interacting with your readers and other guest-bloggers :-)