Monday, February 12, 2007

New Feed Option

As many people like to use readers to keep track of the blogs they read, I have added a new option for subscribing to my feed through Feedburner.

Using feed readers helps when you read a large amount of blogs and other websites and keeps all your subscriptions in one spot. All you have to do is go into your reader to see which blogs/websites have new posts - you don't have to go to each site.

I invite you to subscribe to my blog. To subscribe, all you have to do is click on the button below, choose which reader you want to use, and then start reading. This subscription button can also be found at the bottom of my sidebar.

7 comments:

Patty said...

I've been using bloglines for several months now to read the blogs. It sounds like feedburners works the same way. I find it much easier, especially if I am in a hurry. I have about 70 blogs that I like to follow and it would take hours to go to each one everyday. This way I can click on the new post as it appears.

S. Nichole said...

Feedburner is just the feed itself. You have to use readers, such as Bloglines or Google Reader, to do the actual reading.

70 blogs? Yikes. I have problems keeping up with about 25 regular blogs, I can't imagine 70! Sometimes, I honestly wish I could be phsyically plugged into a computer connection. LOL

Bernulf said...

"Sometimes, I honestly wish I could be phsyically plugged into a computer connection."

We're not really all that far off from being able to do just that :|

I still do it the 'old fashioned' way, lol - bookmarks arranged in a specific order (so when I don't have time to check all blogs in one sitting, I usually know where I left off and pick back up from there), and left open in my sidebar, and click-click-click with the mouse I go :-) I was using a feed reader for a while, but it frustrated me because I like to take in the graphics and color schemes that blog authors take the trouble to present to readers.

S. Nichole said...

:) Cyberpunk, here we come!

Bernulf said...

Or perhaps something more like Midnight, from Dean Koontz ....

S. Nichole said...

I've never read that book, but I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

S. Nichole said...

Thanks, Kay. I will check it out.