Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blogger Changes

Blogger has released a new version which includes features like categories. I switched over last night, which changed a few things on my blog, such as the byline of the guest blogger post back in August. (Nixie, Mike and Bjorn - I apologize for that. I edited your posts to give you credit for each of your posts.) If you notice any other changes that I need to address, please let me know.

I look forward to having the ability to add categories. However, before I do, I have to figure out how to change my template for the new code without changing the look too much.

Also, I just found out that as I am now using a different version of the Blogger software, I will not be able to post comments on other blogs that have not switched to the new version. So, I just wanted to let you know that I am not ignoring your blogs; I don't have the ability to post a comment unless you have switched.

Until Blogger fixes this problem, I have allowed anonymous comments on my blog. Please indicate who you are, so I know who I am responding to!

No comments: