Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Humor On A Hot Day

As I am tired from sitting all day in a hot and humid classroom, I decided to take it easy tonight and link to some blogs that I have enjoyed recently. Most of the links are of a rather light and humorous bent. Enjoy!

Fiacharrey at Cypress Nemeton talks about his idea of what a Druid workout would be like.


Cosette at Pandora's Bazaar invites people to take up the title of Lord or Lady because "if you can beat 'em, join 'em." Oh, and remember to call her by her newly "acquired" title when you stop over to say hello.


Justin Whitaker at American Buddhist Perspective gives us something to laugh about regarding Mahatma Gandhi.


Shawn Anthony at LoFi Tribe has started a new series of posts regarding theology in popular films. He says:

I am a huge fan of movie theology! In other words, I love it when theological commentary and/or interpretation is offered up freely in popular film. It’s fun! I may not attempt to assimilate any movie acquired theology into my personal faith, life and/or practice. Hell, I may not even endorse it as wise. It is, however, interesting, to say the least!


His first and second posts in the series involve the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

No comments: