Friday, October 14, 2005

Tagged by Autumn

I was tagged by Autumn a couple of days ago but didn't realize it until today. Here are my answers!

7 Things I Plan To Do:

1. Get my PhD in Psychology from Harvard
2. Hike the Pacific Crest Trail
3. Hike the Appalachian Trail (again)
4. Build my own house
5. Travel in Europe
6. Read more of the "Classics"
7. Learn to play the guitar better.

7 Things I Can Do:

1. Read a 1000 page book in one sitting
2. Play the flute
3. Cook (I love to cook!)
4. Kayak
5. Put furniture together without much frustration
6. Sit on the internet all day
7. have long conversations over a hot drink, usually tea for me


7 Things I Can't Do:

1. I have trouble lifting heavy objects because of back injury caused by a car accident
2. Fix a computer
3. Rock climbing
4. Work a desk job
5. Watch TV (Ihave a strong dislike for it)
6. Work in the food industry
7. Sleep past 9am no matter what time I went to bed


7 Things That Scare Me:

1. Needles
2. A close family member dying
3. Getting pregnant (I don't want kids)
4. Getting badly burned (my friend is a burn nurse and some of her stories are a little horrifying)
5. Riding my bike in traffic
6. Heights
7. Tornados (I have survived 2 while tent camping, once when I was 7 and again when I was 23)

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I have two cats
2. I don't like chocolate or coffee, as I can't taste it
3. I try to walk everyday
4. I was in karate for 6 years
5. I have held over 15 jobs in my life, most of them different, sometimes multiple jobs at a time
6. I have worked at the Minnesota Ren Fest
7. I have had dreads for four years, and I am thinking about cutting them off this weekend

7 Things I Say The Most:

1. ______, Where are you? (calling my much younger, sister out of hidding)
2. I was tired, so I skipped class today.
3. I really need to wash my dishes.
4. Let's go for a walk.
5. What time to do you need to be to work? (to boyfriend)
6. I'll see you Thurday. (I go to school 3 days a week, about 150 miles from where I live and work.)
7. What game do you want to play? (I love board games)

Tag 7 People:

As most of the people that I would tag have already been tagged, I will tag just a few.

Andy
NYPaganChick
Rubicon
and anyone else that would like to participate!

No comments: