Saturday, October 15, 2005

I found it!

I remembered seeing what was reffered to as the Riders of the Crystal Wind Book of Shadows on AOL years ago in a downloadable zip format but I just couldn't find it over the last couple of years. The internet seemed to have no record of it and the disks I had saved it on a few years back had been destroyed and I really wanted to access some of these articles.

This is a great resource of information, both for things past and things that are relevent today. A warning before you head over there - you have to wade through the horrible editing and page formatting and it is not well indexed. Indexed you might ask? For those of you that have never seen this, it is a 3318+ page Book of Shadows. ITS HUGE. It seriously needs to be edited and reindexed. I've started to pull out articles and reorganize it a little for my own reference.

While looking for it yesterday, I found a little bit of history on it as well. It seems as if some of the original authors (Mike Nichols) are rather suprised at just how far some of these articles have been past around the web. Some of the articles you will have (no doubt) seen before and there are others that probably should not see the light of day.

Have fun wading through this resource. I will post some of the articles from this as I get more of a chance to look at it.

No comments: