Thursday, June 30, 2005

Website Link - Wicca: For the Rest of Us

Occasionally, I add websites or blogs to my list that I think are worth remembering. I don't necessarily mention them, but a website was recommended to me sometime last week and I finally got around to looking at it. I have to make a special mention of here for those of you who have not checked it out yet.

Wicca: For the Rest of Us is just the type of site that I was looking for when I started researching paganism. It is a no-nonsense, non-fluffy site that makes some good points about the state of Wicca today. It has good, solid information about Wicca. There nothing trying to relate fairies and dragons to the religion that I have seen on many sites. There is realistic articles about the history of this religion.

I like sites like this.

No comments: